Are you a harm reduction organisation using TripSit? Let us know about you!
A short-acting psychedelic research chemical of the 2c-x family. Often described as being less stimulating than the other 2c-x, and is a relatively unique psychedelic in this respect.
Psychedelics are drugs which alter the perception, causing a number of mental effects which manifest in many forms including altered states of consciousness, visual or tactile effects.Read more on TripSit Wiki...
euphoria, giggling, empathy, insight, brightened color, closed/open eye visuals, enhanced tactile sensation, mental/physical stimulation, decreased appetite, pupil dilation, restlessness, change in perception of time, ego softening, nausea, sweating/chills, muscle tension, confusion, insomnia
Marquis: Yellow > Green Brown. | Mecke: Yellow Green > Brown. | Mandelin: Orange > Yellow. | Froehde: Yellow > Green. | Liebermann: Yellow > Black > Clear. | Simon's: Pink > Brown. | Ehrlich: No colour change.
- Tramadol is well known to lower seizure threshold and psychedelics raise the risk of seizures.
- The 5-MeO psychedelics can interact unpredictably to potentiate other psychedelics
- Cannabis has an unexpectedly strong and somewhat unpredictable synergy with psychedelics.
- The anxiogenic and focusing effects of stimulants increase the chance of unpleasant thought loops. The combination is generally uneccessary because of the stimulating effects of psychedelics. Combination of the stimulating effects may be uncomfortable.
- The anxiogenic and focusing effects of stimulants increase the chance of unpleasant thought loops. The combination is generally unnecessary because of the stimulating effects of psychedelics. Combination of the stimulating effects may be uncomfortable.
- MAO-B inhibitors can increase the potency and duration of phenethylamines unpredictably