A fairly generic psychedelic famed for being usable as "psychedelic tofu". Little character of its own but pleasant in combinations.
Psychedelics are drugs which alter the perception, causing a number of mental effects which manifest in many forms including altered states of consciousness, visual or tactile effects.Read more on TripSit Wiki...
Effects lovingly provided by PsychonautWiki
|Effects||comparable to 2C-B, mental and physical stimulation, mood lift, euphoria, cognitive enhancement, increased mental clarity and interest, feelings of empathy, enhanced tactile sensation, sensory enhancement, brightened colors, sociability, introspection, giggling, pupil dilation, increased heart rate, changes in perception of time, stomach discomfort, headache, dizziness, anxiety|
|Test-kits||Marquis: Yellow > Brown. | Mecke: Green > Brown. | Mandelin: Green/Yellow. | Simon's Brown > Red. | Ehrlich: No colour change.|
- Tramadol is well known to lower seizure threshold and psychedelics raise the risk of seizures.
- The 5-MeO psychedelics can interact unpredictably to potentiate other psychedelics
- Cannabis has an unexpectedly strong and somewhat unpredictable synergy with psychedelics.
- The anxiogenic and focusing effects of stimulants increase the chance of unpleasant thought loops. The combination is generally uneccessary because of the stimulating effects of psychedelics. Combination of the stimulating effects may be uncomfortable.
- The anxiogenic and focusing effects of stimulants increase the chance of unpleasant thought loops. The combination is generally unnecessary because of the stimulating effects of psychedelics. Combination of the stimulating effects may be uncomfortable.
- MAO-B inhibitors can increase the potency and duration of phenethylamines unpredictably