An intense psychedelic drug with very strong visuals, sometimes criticised for its relatively uncomfortable body load. Otherwise, effects are comparable to other 2c-x drugs.
Psychedelics are drugs which alter the perception, causing a number of mental effects which manifest in many forms including altered states of consciousness, visual or tactile effects.Read more on TripSit Wiki...
Research chemicals are drugs with relatively little history of human use, and thus particular care should be taken if choosing to ingest them.Read more on TripSit Wiki...
Common drugs are those which are well known and widely used among the drug community. This doesn't necessarily mean they are safe, but it usually comes with a longer relative history of use in humans with which to establish a safety profile.
Effects lovingly provided by PsychonautWiki
|Effects||euphoria, giggling, empathy, insight, brightened color, closed/open eye visuals, enhanced tactile sensation, mental/physical stimulation, decreased appetite, pupil dilation, restlessness, change in perception of time, ego softening, nausea, sweating/chills, muscle tension, confusion, insomnia|
|Test-kits||Marquis: Yellow-Pale Brown. | Mecke: Yellow > Brown. | Mandelin: Yellow-Green. | Froehde: Yellow. | Liebermann: Yellow > Black. | Simon's: No colour change. | Ehrlich: No colour change.|
- Tramadol is well known to lower seizure threshold and psychedelics raise the risk of seizures.
- The 5-MeO psychedelics can interact unpredictably to potentiate other psychedelics
- Cannabis has an unexpectedly strong and somewhat unpredictable synergy with psychedelics.
- The anxiogenic and focusing effects of stimulants increase the chance of unpleasant thought loops. The combination is generally uneccessary because of the stimulating effects of psychedelics. Combination of the stimulating effects may be uncomfortable.
- The anxiogenic and focusing effects of stimulants increase the chance of unpleasant thought loops. The combination is generally unnecessary because of the stimulating effects of psychedelics. Combination of the stimulating effects may be uncomfortable.
- MAO-B inhibitors can increase the potency and duration of phenethylamines unpredictably