A psychedelic similar to the more well-known 2C-B. Users frequently report very vivid and bright open-eye visuals and more mild closed-eye visuals compared to 2C-B and other drugs in the 2C family. Can also be more stimulating than 2C-B along with having a slight body load for some users. Less safe at high doses compared to 2C-B
Psychedelics are drugs which alter the perception, causing a number of mental effects which manifest in many forms including altered states of consciousness, visual or tactile effects.Read more on TripSit Wiki...
Effects lovingly provided by PsychonautWiki
|Effects||euphoria, giggling, empathy, insight, brightened color, closed/open eye visuals, enhanced tactile sensation, mental/physical stimulation, decreased appetite, pupil dilation, restlessness, change in perception of time, ego softening, nausea, sweating/chills, muscle tension, confusion, insomnia|
|Test-kits||Marquis: Yellow > Green/Blue. | Mecke: Brown > Black. | Mandelin: (Pale) Brown > Black. | Simon's: Red > Orange. | Ehrlich: Brown.|
- Tramadol is well known to lower seizure threshold and psychedelics raise the risk of seizures.
- The 5-MeO psychedelics can interact unpredictably to potentiate other psychedelics
- Cannabis has an unexpectedly strong and somewhat unpredictable synergy with psychedelics.
- The anxiogenic and focusing effects of stimulants increase the chance of unpleasant thought loops. The combination is generally uneccessary because of the stimulating effects of psychedelics. Combination of the stimulating effects may be uncomfortable.
- The anxiogenic and focusing effects of stimulants increase the chance of unpleasant thought loops. The combination is generally unnecessary because of the stimulating effects of psychedelics. Combination of the stimulating effects may be uncomfortable.
- MAO-B inhibitors can increase the potency and duration of phenethylamines unpredictably