Are you a harm reduction organisation using TripSit? Let us know about you!
A long-acting psychedelic and entactogenic tryptamine, related to αMT. Very potent and may be sold on blotters. Possibly has been missold as LSD in the past, however this is uncommon. Possibly an MAOI.
Stimulants excite the nervous system and increase physiological function.Read more on TripSit Wiki...
Psychedelics are drugs which alter the perception, causing a number of mental effects which manifest in many forms including altered states of consciousness, visual or tactile effects.Read more on TripSit Wiki...
Research chemicals are drugs with relatively little history of human use, and thus particular care should be taken if choosing to ingest them.Read more on TripSit Wiki...
NOTE: Hospitalizations have occured with as doses as low as 8mg
Euphoria, empathy, insight, brightened colour, Closed/Open eye visuals, enhanced tactile sensation, mental/physical stimulation, decreased appetite, pupil dilation, restlessness, change in perception, ego softening, sweating/chills, muscle tension, confusion, insomnia.
- Little information exists about this combination.
- The anxiogenic and focusing effects of stimulants increase the chance of unpleasant thought loops. The combination is generally unnecessary because of the stimulating effects of psychedelics.
- The 5-MeO class of tryptamines can be unpredictable in their interactions
- The 5-MeO class of tryptamines can be unpredictable in their interactions, particularly increasing the risk of unpleasant physical side effects.
- The 5-MeO class of tryptamines can be unpredictable in their interactions and the NBOMes are known to be unpredictable even alone. This combination is best avoided
- The 5-MeO psychedelics can interact unpredictably to potentiate other psychedelics
- Both classes of compounds can be unpredictable alone
- Cannabis has an unexpectedly strong and somewhat unpredictable synergy with psychedelics.
- Some of the 5-MeO tryptamines are a bit unpredictable and should be mixed with MDMA with care