Factsheet data is now cached locally - if you have visited a page you can now view it offline!
Are you a harm reduction organisation using TripSit? Let us know about you!
The world's most popular empathogen with powerful pro-social effects. Has been strongly linked to cognitive decline in excess. Popular at parties, it is often sold in powder or in pills, and may be adulterated with other similar chemicals.
Stimulants excite the nervous system and increase physiological function.Read more on TripSit Wiki...
Psychedelics are drugs which alter the perception, causing a number of mental effects which manifest in many forms including altered states of consciousness, visual or tactile effects.Read more on TripSit Wiki...
These drugs pose a higher risk of causing habit forming behaviour, take particular care with the amount and frequency they are taken.Read more on TripSit Wiki...
Common drugs are those which are well known and widely used among the drug community. This doesn't necessarily mean they are safe, but it usually comes with a longer relative history of use in humans with which to establish a safety profile.
NOTE: Higher doses increase neurotoxic effects
1-3 days single use, 3-5 days heavy use
Black (may have purple tint)
Only roll every 2-3 months.
- The combined stimulating effects of the two can be uncomfortable. Coming down on the MDMA while the DOx is still active can be quite anxiogenic.
- Some of the 5-MeO tryptamines are a bit unpredictable and should be mixed with MDMA with care
- There have been reports of risky serotonergic interactions when the two are taken at the same time, but MXE taken to the end of an MDMA experience does not appear to cause the same issues.
- Cocaine blocks some of the desirable effects of MDMA while increasing the risk of heart attack.
- Caffiene is not really necessary with MDMA and increases any neurotoxic effects from MDMA
- Both MDMA and alcohol cause dehydration. Approach this combination with caution, moderation and sufficient hydration. More than a small amount of alcohol will dull the euphoria of MDMA
- Large amounts of GHB/GBL may overwhelm the effects of MDMA on the comedown.
- This combination can easily lead to hypermanic states
Low Risk & Increased Effects
- Large amounts of cannabis may cause strong and somewhat unpredictable experiences in combination with MDMA. Cannabis should be saved for towards the end of the experience if possible.
- No unexpected interactions, though likely to increase blood pressure but not an issue with sensible doses. Moving around on high doses of this combination may be ill advised due to risk of physical injury.
- Amphetamines increase the neurotoxic effects of MDMA