A very rare psychedelic Amphetamine. That is more rough on the body then other DOx compounds. Making it physically painful in some cases.
Psychedelics are drugs which alter the perception, causing a number of mental effects which manifest in many forms including altered states of consciousness, visual or tactile effects.Read more on TripSit Wiki...
Research chemicals are drugs with relatively little history of human use, and thus particular care should be taken if choosing to ingest them.Read more on TripSit Wiki...
Drugs marked as tentative are those our team wasn't able to find much reliable information about. This is often because the drug is very new. Information listed under these drugs should not be entirely trusted.
NOTE: These doses are tentative and may need further research.
Effects lovingly provided by PsychonautWiki
|Effects||Euphoria, empathy, insight, brightened colour, Closed/Open eye visuals, enhanced tactile sensation, mental/physical stimulation, decreased appetite, pupil dilation, restlessness, change in perception, ego softening, sweating/chills, muscle tension, confusion, insomnia.|
- The DOx class as psychedelic stimulants have the potential to mask the effects of DXM and could lead to redosing to an unsafe level. DXM can also potentiate DOx resulting in an unpleasantly intense experience.
- Details of this combination are not well understood but PCP generally interacts in an unpredictable manner.
- The combined stimulating effects of the two can lead to an uncomfortable body-load, while the focusing effects of amphetamine can easily lead to thought loops. Coming down from amphetamines while the DOx is still active can be quite anxiogenic.
- The combined stimulating effects of the two can lead to an uncomfortable body-load, while the focusing effects of cocaine can easily lead to thought loops. Coming down from cocaine while the DOx is still active can be quite anxiogenic
- Tramadol is well known to lower seizure threshold and psychedelics also cause occasional seizures.
- The 5-MeO class of tryptamines can be unpredictable in their interactions, particularly increasing the risk of unpleasant physical side effects.
- Cannabis has an unexpectedly strong and somewhat unpredictable synergy with psychedelics.
- As an NMDA antagonist MXE potentiates DOx which can be unpleasantly intense
- The combined stimulating effects of the two can be uncomfortable. Coming down on the MDMA while the DOx is still active can be quite anxiogenic.
- High doses of caffeine may cause anxiety which is less manageable when tripping, and since both are stimulating it may cause some physical discomfort.
- MAO-B inhibitors can increase the potency and duration of phenethylamines unpredictably
Low risk & Increased Effects
Low risk & Decreased Effects
- Drinking on stimulants is risky because the sedative effects of the alcohol are reduced, and these are what the body uses to gauge drunkenness. This typically leads to excessive drinking with greatly reduced inhibitions, high risk of liver damage and increased dehydration. They will also allow you to drink past a point where you might normally pass out, increasing the risk.
Low risk & No Synergy
- No unexpected interactions.