Are you a harm reduction organisation using TripSit? Let us know about you!
A popular dissociative drug which is an analogue of Ketamine, though less sedating and more potent by weight, with a subjectively more 'complicated' set of effects.
Dissociatives are mostly NMDA receptor antagonists, these substances are hallucinogenic but different than psychedelics. As per the name, these substances create a distance between the user and reality.Read more on TripSit Wiki...
Research chemicals are drugs with relatively little history of human use, and thus particular care should be taken if choosing to ingest them.Read more on TripSit Wiki...
NOTE: Bodyweight plays a slight factor in MXE dosing, these are values for a 175lb (80kg) male
Alcohol, Benzodiazepines, Opioids, Other CNS depressants, including substances that have an effect on Serotonin (For example, yet not limited to MDMA, Amphetamine, and other stimulants)
Methoxetamine is illegal in the US states Arizona, Florida, Indiana, Louisiana, Minnesota, North Dakota, Ohio and Virginia. It is also banned in Brazil, France, Germany, Japan, Russia and the UK.
- There is a high risk of memory loss, vomiting and severe ataxia from this combination.
- Both substances cause ataxia and bring a risk of vomiting and unconsciousness. If the patient falls unconscious while under the influence there is a severe risk of vomit aspiration if they are not placed in the recovery position.
- This combination can potentiate the effects of the opioid
- MAO-B inhibitors appear to increase the potency of MXE. MAO-A inhbitors have some negative reports associated with the combination but there isn't much information available
- As an NMDA antagonist MXE potentiates DOx which can be unpleasantly intense
- As an NMDA antagonist MXE potentiates NBOMes which can be unpleasantly intense
- There are no reports available about this combination
- Risk of tachycardia, hypertension, and manic states
- There have been reports of risky serotonergic interactions when the two are taken at the same time, but MXE taken to the end of an MDMA experience does not appear to cause the same issues.
- Stimulants taken with MXE can lead to hypermanic states much more easily, especially if sleep is avoided.
- Both substances potentiate the ataxia and sedation caused by the other and can lead to unexpected loss of consciousness at high doses. Place affected patients in the recovery position to prevent vomit aspiration from excess.
- Depending on the SSRI this combination can be unpredictable