Factsheet data is now cached locally - if you have visited a page you can now view it offline!
Are you a harm reduction organisation using TripSit? Let us know about you!
A synthetic phenylethlyamine that is sometimes compared in effects to 2C-E, yet with a much longer duration. With a much more pronouced bodyload. Is one of the most potent of the 2C-X series.
Psychedelics are drugs which alter the perception, causing a number of mental effects which manifest in many forms including altered states of consciousness, visual or tactile effects.Read more on TripSit Wiki...
Research chemicals are drugs with relatively little history of human use, and thus particular care should be taken if choosing to ingest them.Read more on TripSit Wiki...
Euphoria, Giggling, Empathy, Insight, Brightened Colors, Closed/Open Eye Visuals, Enhanced Tactile-Sensation, Mental/Physical Stimulation, Decreased Appetite, Pupil-Dilation, Restlessness, Changes in Perception-Of-Time, Ego-Softening, Nausea, Sweating/Chills, Muscle-Tension, Confusion, Insomnia
Marquis: Yellow. | Mecke: Green > Brown. | Mandelin: Green. | Froehde: Green. | Liebermann: Green. | Ehrlich: No colour change.
- The 5-MeO psychedelics can interact unpredictably to potentiate other psychedelics
- Cannabis has an unexpectedly strong and somewhat unpredictable synergy with psychedelics.
- The anxiogenic and focusing effects of stimulants increase the chance of unpleasant thought loops. The combination is generally uneccessary because of the stimulating effects of psychedelics. Combination of the stimulating effects may be uncomfortable.
- The anxiogenic and focusing effects of stimulants increase the chance of unpleasant thought loops. The combination is generally unnecessary because of the stimulating effects of psychedelics. Combination of the stimulating effects may be uncomfortable.
- MAO-B inhibitors can increase the potency and duration of phenethylamines unpredictably
- Tramadol is well known to lower seizure threshold and psychedelics raise the risk of seizures.